- Credit/late or incomplete/no-credit – used for whole class assignments or introductory skills – scored as 2/1/0 (0 means not turned in or didn’t follow directions). Assignments will have a stamp on it so you can differentiate between assignments graded for quality.
- Assignment achievement for quality – 4 point scale, 1 full point off for late (check+, check, check-, -, )
- Writing- 4 point rubric, 1 full point off for late
- Tests/quizzes – raw score based on total number of questions
- Projects - 4 point rubric, double weight